In this workshop, Lizzie will take you through the steps to successfully run the social media accounts for your business. From planning processes & content creation, to optimising your profile, building an engaged audience and growing your account. You’ll learn everything you need to know to develop your own social media strategy and leverage your digital channels to build your brand.
Key topics covered include:
– Planning your feed & captions with planning apps
– Crafting rich captions that create engaging content
– Create Stories & Highlights (& how to make the most of them)*
– Hashtags: how they work & how to use them effectively
– Analytics & Insights: how to use your data to improve your content*
Using Facebook – including:
– Engagement Tips
– Facebook-specific content ideas (& how to repackage content across channels)
– How to use Facebook groups to your advantage
– Social Proof: the importance of testimonials & reviews*
– Facebook ads v boosted posts
About the Presenter:
Lizzie Goodfellow is the Founder and Director of Oakwood Digital. As a born and bred country girl, she leverages skills and experience as a professional strategic communications specialist to empower regional businesses. Oakwood Digital exists to provide rural and regional business with a one-stop shop for bespoke digital services so that they can get the expertise and direction they need to take control of their online presence.