Are you a small business owner who wants an easy-to-use branding and graphics tool which helps you keep control of your brand and create what you need when you need it?
Join us on this short workshop as we explore the new Canva platform and look at the opportunities and methods you can use to apply your brand in social media posts and other marketing material.
Participants will learn how to:
• Navigate the Canva interface
• Apply basic editing functions
• Apply basic animation and video functions
At the completion of the session the participants will have:
• An understanding of Canva tools and basic editing functions
• The ability to apply edits to templates and download files
• An increased awareness of post styles including purpose of post and basic composition skills
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC email@example.com to connect with your local business advisor.