Managing your business Cash Flow can be a challenge at the best of times but during natural disasters it requires a higher level of vigilance and understanding by small business owners.
This online workshop deals with the fundamentals of CASH FLOW and the underlying dynamics which drive it. Delivered in easy-to-understand language, you will learn and appreciate that CASH FLOW IS KING to minding your own business.
You will learn:
• That Cash Flow is the 3rd crucial accounting tool to effectively manage your business
• The importance of managing your Capital requirements, Working Capital and Profitability using the 7 levers for change
• How to prepare a Cash Flow projection / forecast for your business
You will finish the day with:
• A knowledge and appreciation of Cash Flow – what it is and what drives it
• How Cash Flow relies on and interacts with Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
• Confidence to prepare their own Cash Flow forecast
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC email@example.com to connect with your local business advisor.
This workshop is free for NSW businesses to attend through BusinessConnect. BusinessConnect and Workshop Registrations are essential.