It’s the festive season, and never has it been so important to have a bit of fun and frivolity with your team. 2020 has presented many challenges for all of us, and the opportunity to ‘let our hair down’ seems something we thought wouldn’t happen this year. BUT, beware – as a business owner and employer you have legal obligations at your official work Christmas function. WHS and other HR laws and protocols that exist for a safe workplace also apply at all of your official business functions, including your work Christmas party. These include responsible service of alcohol, harassment & bullying and others.
Don’t risk your night of fun turning into a headache for your business into the New Year or beyond.
Join us on this workshop and you will:
• Discover how to plan, advertise and host a safe and fun Christmas function
• Address what not to do at functions
• Learn what the law says about Christmas functions
At the completion of the session you will:
• Have a 5-point plan to implement for your Christmas function
• Have an understanding of the law and your obligations as employer
• Know what bosses must NEVER do!
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
This workshop is free for NSW businesses to attend through BusinessConnect.
BusinessConnect and Workshop REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL .