2020 has been a year of disruption like no other! As your customers venture out again, the competition for their patronage is fierce.
You will need to provide a service that is top-notch and ensure your customers keep coming back. In this workshop you will learn how to develop a Customer Service Strategy to win your customers over and gain increased market share.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Why it’s important to have a Customer Service Strategy
• Elements of a Customer Service Strategy
• How to implement your Customer Service Strategy
At the completion of the session you will:
• Be able to develop a customer service strategy for your business
• Understand how you can break the elements of your Customer Service Strategy down to implementable chunks
• Have the tools to set your business up to win post covid-19
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
This workshop is free for NSW businesses to attend through BusinessConnect.