Delivered in partnership with Wingecarribee Shire Council
Maintaining a positive online reputation helps you influence your customer’s decisions.
With a combination of theory, demonstration and case studies using selected software and applications, our SRBEC specialist digital advisor will explore best practices for social media marketing and the fundamentals to grow your business using organic and paid methods.
We will examine how to develop positive brands and techniques to maintain your brand online and discover some creative tools that are available to deliver effective digital communications.
You will learn:
• Techniques to perform a brand audit
• How to develop a social media plan that works for you and your budget
• To develop creative skills and understand creative opportunities that are available online
You will finish the session with tips on:
• Social media and growing audiences via organic and paid methods
• Creating and managing social media posts