This free workshop has a focus on enabling SME managers and owners to become confident with finance terminology and to understand the linkage between effective financial management and your business strategies.
Participants will gain an understanding of how to structure a business to ensure best practices in financial management are embedded into every day operations, including:
- How to understand financial reports
- What is the Chart of Accounts and is yours poorly designed?
- The importance of cash flow projections and management
- What your balance sheet shows you about the business
- Understanding your profit and loss report
For more information about this workshop, please contact Richard Everson at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org.