Would you lie to be able to navigate your social media platforms with confidence, improve your digital presence and professionally engage with your customers?
Over this interactive session, we will take you step-by-step through key social media platforms and using Canva, show you how to design simple, professional posts or ads, to engage directly with your customers. The focus will be on developing a positive customer experience using social media.
You will discover:
• Which social media platforms are best for your business and how to navigate your way around them with confidence
• How to use Canva to design simple, professional posts / ads and engage directly with your customers
• Strategies to manage and achieve a positive customer experience
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A Social Media Action Plan
• Confidence to use social media and start or improve your business’s social media presence
• An understanding of how you can engage your customers with professional posts, paid ads and sharing strategies
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
This workshop is free for NSW businesses to attend through BusinessConnect.
BusinessConnect and Workshop REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL.