Learn how to make the most of your short-term) advertising budget, while complementing your overall Business Strategy.
Do you know what you are selling? Who are you selling it to? It is important to target the right market and know how to track that market. How can you ensure you are getting your information to the correct market?
Creating an Advertising Plan is the next step after creating your Marketing Plan. It allows you to use your funds effectively and implement tactics to enhance your business, but there are many aspects to consider before you get to your final Advertising Plan and avoid costly mistakes.
In this session, you will find the answers to these questions:
• Does advertising work?
• How do you identify what you are selling?
• How do you create an Advertising Plan and how do you know if your advertising campaign has been effective?
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• An understanding of how to market effectively to your target demographic
• Dales “Little Whyte Book of Advertising questions
• An advertising Plan template
This workshop is free for all NSW businesses to attend and registrations are essential.