Are you thinking about ways to increase your online presence to expand your network? Have you considered the latest trend – Podcasting?
Maybe you have the concept, the people and the information to distribute through podcasts, but you don’t know where to start?
Join our guest presenter, Jen Seyderhelm as she shows you why a podcast is an excellent marketing, information and networking resource. It’s perfect for any sized business or organisation and works just as well for individuals with an area of expertise and knowledge.
You will learn:
• How a podcast can benefit you personally and professionally
• The realistic time and financial investment required to establish and maintain a podcast
• The components of a good podcast and how to tailor them to you and your business as a competitive point if difference
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• Clarity about whether podcasting is a tool for you to tap into
• A template for a successful and maintainable podcast
• Information about further editing, voiceover and podcast courses to help you create your first podcast to a standard that you can continue & maintain
About the presenter: Jen has extensive experience in the broadcasting industry and regularly helps business owners with the essentials of podcasting. Her business, JenXAudio is a premium podcast, voice-over and interview training centre, and she empowers business owners or to be heard, communicate and confidently produce audio for media, online or in front of audiences.