With over 11 million Australian’s active on LinkedIn, it is a powerful tool. But how do you optimise your time on the platform?
Others use it really well, but you need a guide to help focus your own strategy. You understand the difference between a personal profile and a business page, but how do they work together?
This session will help you understand the power of your unique profile and potential connections, business pages and targeted post. You will discover how to create your first marketing strategy using LinkedIn.
You will learn:
• How LinkedIn can be used to market yourself and your business
• How to search and connect with influential people and potential clients
• How to use LinkedIn as a publishing platform using hashtags, sharing content and your own blogging
You will leave the session with:
• The skills and confidence to use LinkedIn as a marketing tool
• 3 simple and effective LinkedIn checklists
• A LinkedIn workbook with hints and tipsA one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC email@example.com to connect with your local business advisor.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAS https://asbas.qlbs.com.au/Content/asbas/T&C.pdf