This workshop will simplify the marketing process by breaking down and working through the 11 elements of an effective marketing plan. You will discover ways to successfully pivot, diversify and maintain your business momentum to meet changing consumer demand, create a new need, or expand your product or service offerings for growth. You will discover ways to define and refine target markets to ensure maximum engagement and value for marketing dollars spent.
You will learn:
• Marketing as a process – including the key elements required to develop an effective Marketing Plan
• How to identify and define target markets, marketing channels and marketing strategies for optimal engagement
• Key marketing channels and strategies
You will finish the day with:
• A Marketing Plan checklist
• Four dimensions of target market clarification
• A detailed workbook to guide you through the process of developing your own Marketing Plan.
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org for your local business advisor.
REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL.