Join our specialist NDIS advisor as she steps you through NDIS registration and the audit requirements.
Save time and take away the stress and frustration of not knowing how to become a registered NDIS Provider, or how to renew your existing registration. This webinar takes you through all the steps you need to take to become a registered provider. It’s practical and straightforward, keeping it as simple as possible so you can get on with delivering your services.
Participants will learn:
• The role of the NDIS Commission
• The steps in the registration or renewal process
• How to meet the compliance requirements
• The role of the Auditor and how to prepare and be ready to engage one
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• How to become a registered NDIS Provider or renew NDIS Registration
• How to meet compliance requirements
• An understanding of who is involved and what the steps are to register
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
Webinars are FREE. Registrations are essential