How do you identify when your business is at risk of or exposed to a cyber-attack? Is it even important for you – after all you’re a small business, nobody’s interested in you!
Presented by our specialist digital business advisor – Hugh McKellar and guest presenter – Sasha Hajenko of Blue Phoenix Systems, this 1-hour webinar on Cyber Security essentials is designed to help protect your business from ever-evolving online threats.
We will cover simple tips and procedures that any business can implement without the needing to be an IT expert.
You will learn:
• Why unique passwords matters and how to manage them
• How to spot a phishing Email scam
• The ASD Essential 8
• Why multifactor authentication matters
• How to protect information with Hard Drive Encryption
At the end of the session you will be able to:
• Develop a password management strategy
• Identify processes for dealing with scam emails
Talk through Essential 8 and the benefits each item provides
• Enable and manage multifactor authentication
• Enable hard drive encryption