Pivot your business to an online sales model. Today websites that manage everything from stock levels to shipping can be made at home. This 3-part series covers designing the website, managing your inventory, and marketing your store.
Online store are not as daunting as what you may think. Today they can be started from home in a few hours without the need for you to be a web developer
You will learn:
• How to build an eye-catching webstore
• How to create a catalogue of products which can be found by search engines.
• Marketing techniques such as linking your store to other sales channels, eg Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram
You will finish the day with:
• Knowledge on how to create a Shopify-based webstore which works in conjunction with your brick and mortar store
• Knowledge on how to expose your online store to many sales channels
Session 1: Tuesday 10/11/2020: 10am – 11.30am
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session.
All sessions are FREE. Registrations are essential.