This digital writing workshop examines creative and technical aspects of writing across a broad range of applications including skills in blog writing, developing home page content, press releases as well as social media. We will look at the role storytelling has in digital media as well as examining the importance of personality, business personas and language styles.
Our presenter, Katrina Creer is a professional writer and content producer with 28 years’ experience working across a wide range of organisations and publications and with SME’s, providing content for websites, social media, brochures and blogs.
You will discover:
• How to identify writing goals and target audience values
• An understanding of the role of Search Engine Optimisation (SEP) in digital writing
• Network effectively online to grow connections and form positive relationships
At the completion of the session you will have:
• Knowledge and understanding of how to write for digital and social media
• The principles of blogs
• Increased skills in writing for social media and social media management
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC email@example.com to connect with your local business advisor.